Friday, April 26, 2013

Cherries Jubilee - Wonder Beauty Products

This polish was a free gift with purchase!

Today, I'm showing you Cherries Jubilee by Wonder Beauty Products. It can be purchased at:
http://wonderbeautyproducts.etsy.com

Jen describes it as:
Super delicious red Cherries Jubilee vibrant nail lacquer. You may need to resist the temptation of tasting this one! Stunning mixture of translucent red crelly (cream/jelly) base with dashes and splashes of shimmery silver dust, white translucent hex and garnet red glitters. Amazing when layered in 3 coats for a popping 3D effect!


I will say the jelly is definitely translucent. I tested it on paper and thought it would take many coats to be opaque, so I decided to layer it over Zoya - Gweneth which is a bright red, a cooler red hue. The listing says its a creamy jelly, so maybe it's been reformulated since I got it. I'm not sure.

Nope, it hasn't. I asked her. Now we know! It may just look a lot different due to my base color.

Dry time was excellent. Coverage was even and smooth! I used three coats over one coat of Gweneth, and then one coat of Nutra Nail Top Coat.

Shown below in outdoor shade, sunlight, and indoor light as well.

It's very sparkly. I wish I could have gotten a little of colorful sparkle that it provided in the sun!































No comments:

Post a Comment