Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sea Breeze - Wanderlust Lacquer

This is the fifth and final polish I purchased for review from Wanderlust Lacquers. It, and many more, can be purchased at:

http://wanderlustlacquer.storenvy.com

On the site, Sea Breeze is offered as a mini for $3.50 and described as:
A fun blue jelly with small dark blue squares and aqua hex.

The formula seemed a little thin to me. I decided to try it with no undies which I usually don't do. It builds well, goes on smooth, dries at a decent to quick rate, and is close to opaque in four thin coats. Glitters come out easily and spread evenly with no manipulation really needed.

My photos show the four thin coats and a layer of clear top coat.

I like how the blue, when built in the four layers, was a muted cobalt. For some reason, I don't really know why, the photos make me think of blue animal print. I might be tired...

The aqua hexes are metallic so they catch the light and sparkle. It's another very dreary day, so I show it below in overcast natural light and under the wall sconce in my living room.

Overall, very pretty! I would later it over a pale gray or silver next time to hide the visible nail line.














No comments:

Post a Comment