Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hottie Butler, Please.

I gotta say, I love the way the names of these two polishes come together for a comical title to a blog post.

The manicure I stick with today and am really quite fond if is created using two coats of Essie - Butler Please, and... a little but of Sinful Colors - Hottie.

It's my first attempt at a glitter fade... or is it gradient... manicure. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I just dotted lightly near my cuticle and then fanned it out toward the tip a tad bit, and gave it a second dotting near the cuticle to punch up the sparkle a tad. Sealed it with a coat of Nutri Nail.

No complaints on either polish, which I have owned a little while. My first time using either. But, as always, not the biggest fan of Essie's brush. Ah well.

Enjoy my photos, if you'd like!

























1 comment: