Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Someone won A Silicone Deer!

I won't lie, I forgot all about this. Today was... uh... crazy.

Anyway, as we promised, one lucky person who follows our blog via Google Friend Connect would be chosen at random (random.org) to receive a bottle of the custom polish created for Desi and I by GG Couture Nail Lacquer, A Silicone Deer.


My process for choosing was:
- log into blogger and open up our followers list
- screen shot each page
- assign each follower a number
- plug numbers into random.org
- match the number given to the numbered follower
- click on the name and contact from that link...


Megan D. check your email! You won!

If I don't hear from Megan with an acceptance and address by 11:30pm CST tomorrow (Wednesday), I will re choose.

Below I will conclude with photo proof.

Congrats!

Oh, and if there's interest in this polish, Gabrielle has the recipe and it could be purchased if we give permission. Contact us at mommiesmanis@gmail.com if you'd be interested.














No comments:

Post a Comment