Monday, April 1, 2013

Warrior

Today I'm featuring a polish that was a free gift with purchase! It is "Warrior" by Daring Digits.

www.ddpolish.com

It's currently sold out, but not listed in the retiring polishes so I think it will be back!

When I saw the name, I must admit, I started singing "shooting at the walls of heartache, bang! Bang! I am the warrior!"

And... When I was polishing my nails, still singing it... And now I can't get it out of my head. Thanks, Patty Smyth.

The polish, however, is from her World of Warcraft collection and unrelated to the song in my head. I don't, nor have I ever, play that game.

On the site it's described as a gunmetal gray holographic base with silver glitters. I'm glad I read the description because at first glance, I didn't see the holo. That gave me the perfect excuse to sneak outside really quick and check it in the sunlight, and it is indeed holographic!

I used two coats. It's not opaque, but it's close. Three or four would have done it. Goes on easy and evenly. Normal dry time. Glossy!

Here are my photos! Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment