Monday, April 29, 2013

Cream Pink - Sinful Colors

I purchased this a month or so ago and hadn't used it. Today, I broke it out for my toe nails and then decided to use it on my finger nails as well!

Meet Cream Pink by Sinful Colors. It's a hot pink/magenta with gold shimmer.

It goes on and dries like a dream, but I was surprised that it dried brighter (I think) pink than what it looks like in the bottle. They almost don't seem like the same polish!

It dries semi-matte, so after my three coats (for opacity), I added a glossy top coat.

I did all this while playing outside with my boys. You can see photos of the whole adventure on my Instagram (goghgreen) if you'd like!

Photos in the sun, shade, and artificial light in my living room.





























No comments:

Post a Comment