Saturday, January 19, 2013

Let's Get Mawwied!

Last week, I saw a post on Facebook from an indie polish line I admire and therefore follow. It was asking for ideas for her Princess Bride inspired collection.

I suggested "A Dweam Wiffim a Dweam."

She chose my name, and as a thank you prize, let me pick a polish from the line.

I chose "Let's Get Mawwied!"

It came today!

It's a creamy white base with multiple colored and multiple sized pastel hex glitter. It also has light blue micro glitter. I wish my phone camera could have picked up all of the beauty in this polish! It reminds me of conversation hearts and Easter! Never seen a polish like it.

I applied one coat over a bright white base, except on the accent nail I did two to see if there was a big difference. Had I the time to commit to removing two coats of glitter off all ten fingers, I would have gone back and done them all! I'm too impatient for that, even with acetone.

I didn't get to clean up super well because Spencer is feisty today.

Application was excellent. Even coverage and the glitters all lay flat. I love it! I will try it over more pastels at some point!

If I could link, I would, but I can't, so please copy and paste and go check out http://www.facebook.com/lynbdesigns. I can't wait to own more someday!















No comments:

Post a Comment