Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let The Good Times Roll!

Nicole tagged me on this Instagram photo.


She saw the Mardi Gras themed polish and immediately thought of me. When I saw that Missi of Different Dimension nail polish needed a name for it, my first thought was "Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler" or, "Let The Good Times Roll". Mardi Gras season is upon us in south Louisiana and Mardi Gras is all about fun and good times! I'm so glad that Missi agreed! She decided to use the name that I suggested and in turn, both Nicole and I got a free bottle of the amazing glittery purple, green, & gold goodness!

I received mine this week and immediately had to try it! My terrible photography skills do it no justice, but here is LLBTR over (pinky-gold) China Glaze Passion, (ring-dark purple) Essie Sexy Divide, (middle-green) Sally Hansen Emerald City, (index-black) OPI Witch Arm?, and 1 coat all by itself on my thumb. To say that I love this polish is an understatement. It is Mardi Gras in a bottle! I've never had such fantastic coverage from a glitter  polish before.


I highly recommend Different Dimension polishes. This is my first, but it will not be my last!

-Desirae

No comments:

Post a Comment