Thursday, February 14, 2013

Have you tried That One Nail Polish?

Nope, I'm not being intentionally vague.

That One Nail Polish is an indie brand I happened upon via Instagram, I believe.

You can find the polishes here:

http://thatonenailpolish.bigcartel.com/

As I chipped my Spencer manicure doing dishes for the upteenth time today, during nap time, I decided to try out "Wipe Out." It's a glitter polish jam packed with bright blue and neon blue hexes and smaller black hexes. They are all matte. They are awesome.

I wanted the blue to really pop on my fingers (visually, haha) like it does in the bottle, but I also wanted to be able to see the black a bit, so I chose to do one coat of "Wipe Out" over OPI "Nein! Nein! Okay, Fine!"

It's pretty rad.

Application was fairly easy, though with the amount if glitter packed into the bottle it can clump a bit on the brush and nail. It didn't bother me though and was easy to manipulate and disperse while painting. It's hard to complain about that when you get some polishes that look awesome but you can't get the glitter out of the bottle! Totally not the case here! And you get a great amount of each color. Excellent!

Because the glitters are medium to large, you definitely will want a coat or two of top coat. My good stuff is still missing (thanks again, Spencer) so I used two if the cheap stuff.

I have more of That One Polish to show eventually, too!

Go check out her store. She just release a new collection! It's really pretty!

And, if you don't see something to suit your fancy, Roxette will create you a custom polish!

She's a very sweet lady, if you ask me!





No comments:

Post a Comment