Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Who's your Valentine? Mine is Spencer!

Spencer. Oh, how I love Spencer.

Spencer is my 2 year-old. He is my first born. He is silly and very smart. He is goofy and sassy. He is mischievous and sweet.

Spencer is also a nail polish, brought to us by Missy of Different Dimension.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DIFFERENTdimension

I received it around Christmas time. I loved it the moment I saw it. Initially, I would say it was about 73% love for the name, and 59% love for the color. We will pretend its a Venn diagram situation so percentages overlap and they don't have to add to 100%. (Holy balls, I can't believe I just wrote all that and didn't even have to really think about it. I haven't taken a math class in 10 years...)

Red is one of my favorite colors. It's up there with turquoise/aqua, emerald green, gray, blue... Okay, I like a lot of colors.

Oddly enough, up until Spencer entered my life, I owned one red polish and rarely wore it.

When Spencer arrived, I knew it was special. So, I debuted it on Christmas. It so sparkly! It's a reddish-clear base, loaded with tiny glitters in red, black, and holographic colors. It has a crazy amount if depth to it. It was the perfect Christmas manicure for me!

I decided that Valentine's Day was another perfect occasion to share my love for Spencer.

I'm wearing it happily- one coat over Zoya- Asia.

It covers like nobody's business. If I didn't look super closely, you wouldn't notice there was only one coat. It goes on evenly, smoothly, and dries well. It doesn't feel gritty or really bumpy without top coat, but smooths so well with it. Plus, gloss is bonus on this polish. It's like a revamped Ruby Red slippers for Dorothy from the "Wizard of Oz."

If you're like me and pay attention to labels, at first glance, this one seemed huge. I'm not a fan of not being able to really see the polish because the label is so big.

BUT... Fear not! She has new, transparent labels! Yay!

Okay, picture time. I'll show you Spencer, Collin, and Spencer. Happy Valentine's Day Eve! You have an inspired mani?






PS: I love Collin, too, and he isn't other Valentine! He is 5 months oldI just don't have a "Collin" polish!





























No comments:

Post a Comment