Monday, May 13, 2013

Apple Jack the Ripper - Chirality

I am honored and very excited to be bringing you another set of four reviews! Amanda of Chirality Nail Polish asked me if I would be willing to review the second half of her cereal killer collection!

Of course, I said yes! She was my first sponsored review ever, with the first half of the collection!  So, these polishes were provided to me free of charge for my honest review and swatches. (http://mommiesmanis.blogspot.com/2013/01/chirality-cereal-color-collection_28.html

I have been excited to show these off ever since she emailed me last week! Like the first half of the set, these have quirky names. I'm going to bet when they are listed on the site they will have some epic descriptions like the last ones.



I'm going to do four installments so each gets its own post. Otherwise it would be pretty photo heavy!

Part two is "Apple Jack the Ripper."



This is another milky white base with various shapes, sizes, and colors of green hued glitter. There's a pale chartreuse and a large holo teal circle, among others. It caught my eye first, because I love green! 

It's so much fun. The variety in shape and colored of glitter works really well together. The milky white takes on almost a minty hue as you build layers. I used three to test opacity. This is loaded with glitter, so application can get a little hard as you build. I had no issues with the first or second but the third got a little gloppy looking. I smoothed it over with top coat though and loved it.  I was worried I wouldn't get any of the large circles because the first coat provided none, but I let it rest upside down in between and had no issue the second coat!

Unfortunately, the holo-flares escaped my camera phone today, but trust me, they are there and very pretty!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nik, How are you? Hope you are perfect. I must say this nail polish is amazing. I want this Jack the ripper nail polish.

    ReplyDelete