Saturday, May 11, 2013

Set Fire to the Rain - LynBDesigns

I am truly honored, and very excited to bring you a set of four blog posts in which I will feature four BRAND NEW polishes from LynBDesigns.  These were provided to me for my honest review, and of course, oodles of photos (because I'm a photo addict). 

These four neon polishes are part of a larger collection, to be released on May 15, 2013. There are four other polishes that will be part of the collection.



They will be available here:

I was going to put all four polishes into one post, but... I just can't! Or won't... 

Second in line is "Set Fire to the Rain." 



This is a creamy neon marigold with small, matte, red bar and hex glitter. 

Review: This goes on nice and even. There's no fishing for glitter and they disperse fairly evenly and lie flush with the nail. It dries quick.  I used two coats over a bright white base. I read somewhere (on Instagram (I'm @goghgreen by the way)) that if you use a white base, neon colors totally pop.  Yup. It's true.

 It looks a but bold and not as neon in the photos, but it's intensely vivid. I am certain it would glow like crazy under a black light, but I haven't owned one of those in years. I kind of want to now, though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment