Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sweet Nothing - LynBDesigns

I am truly honored, and very excited to bring you a set of four blog posts in which I will feature four BRAND NEW polishes from LynBDesigns.  These were provided to me for my honest review, and of course, oodles of photos (because I'm a photo addict). 

These four neon polishes are part of a larger collection, to be released on May 15, 2013. There are four other polishes that will be part of the collection. There will be 8 total.


They will be available here:

I was going to put all four polishes into one post, but... I just can't! Or won't... 

For this third installment, I bring you "Sweet Nothing."




This is a creamy neon pink with what I would describe as mustard yellow, semi-metallic glitters in star, square, and hex shapes.

Review: This goes on mostly excellent. It dries quick. It seems almost like a jelly, and in some lights seems more transparent than others, I think.  I used two coats over a bright white base. I read somewhere (on Instagram (I'm @goghgreen by the way)) that if you use a white base, neon colors totally pop.  Yup. It's true.  I am certain it would glow like crazy under a black light, but I haven't owned one of those in years. I kind of want to now, though. 

The glitters are a bit chunky, and on one of my fingers they didn't want to spread very nicely so I had there or four stars stuck in a group. You will want to use a top coat to make sure they are smooth. Though, if your nails are flatter than mine, it might not be an issue at all.

Somehow, the neon pink seems even more bright in dinner light. It's wicked cool! I show it in various levels of light outside and inside.

This one is one of my two favorites!




No comments:

Post a Comment