Monday, May 13, 2013

Starkweather Pops - Chirality

I am honored and very excited to be bringing you another set of four reviews! Amanda of Chirality Nail Polish asked me if I would be willing to review the second half of her cereal killer collection!

Of course, I said yes! She was my first sponsored review ever, with the first half of the collection!  So, she was a sweetheart and gifted them to me for my honest review and swatches. 

(http://mommiesmanis.blogspot.com/2013/01/chirality-cereal-color-collection_28.html) I have been excited to show these off ever since she emailed me last week! Like the first half of the set, these have quirky names. I'm going to bet when they are listed on the site they will have some epic descriptions like the last ones.



I'm going to do four installments so each gets its own post. Otherwise it would be pretty photo heavy

Up next is Starkweather Pops. 



I really like this one.  It's another cereal in milk type polish with chunky golden yellow glitters in multiple shapes and sizes. There's more holo action in this one that again, my camera boycotting capturing. There's also big white hexes in it. I didn't even realize it until I polished one to my nail!

This one went on easier than the others on the third coat, and was opaque at that point. The glitters didn't seem to clump for me and laid nicely.

Somehow I forgot to put on top coat for the photos. Whoopsies!

This one dried well also. I don't know if it's a bit thinner than Gacy Charms maybe and that's why?

This isn't a colored I would lean to automatically, but I LOVE it and wouldn't mind owning the full size some day. And it captured the breakfast feel well, apparently, because after taking these photos I really wanted to eat cereal... 

This is a winner, for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment