Thursday, May 9, 2013

First Love - Love, Angeline

This evening, I would like to show you a polish I purchased months ago and had misplaced until very recently!

It, and many others, can be purchased here:
http://loveangeline.bigcartel.com/

 First Love is one of the polishes from Love, Angeline's debut collection. On the website, it is described as:

First Love features a medium holo purple hex glitter, tiny silver holo hex, and white matte hearts in a clear polish base.

It's currently sold out, which is a bummer!

This polish is very pretty. I chose to wear it over Revlon - Lily. On my ring finger, I applied two coats of First Love, while I used only one on all other nails.

The chunky glitters definitely sink, so you will want to swirl it around is rest it upside down a while before applying. Otherwise, it goes on easily and dries with an average time. The glitters lie flat. You may have to fish for the hearts.

I love the holographic glitters. I love that it's not a complete glitter bomb but can easily build.

My only "complaint" is that my bottle wasn't really full. It is a mini, but it definitely could have had more polish in it. 

Shown below is in the shade, in the sun, in the house, glossy and matte! 

Love!



















No comments:

Post a Comment